Wtf jewtoy?!!?

A place for trashtalking. Cursing is allowed. Douchebaggery is allowed. No nudity, illegal downloads, etc. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Council, Officer

FuryX

Re: Wtf jewtoy?!!?

Post#11 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:23 am

Crazykyle wrote:And Fury, I guess I shoulda put your name as Furydix since ya always got cock on the mind.

Only yours baby ;).

Let's play CSGO soon nigs

Effin

Post#12 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:00 am

FuryX wrote:
Crazykyle wrote:And Fury, I guess I shoulda put your name as Furydix since ya always got cock on the mind.

Only yours baby ;).

Let's play CSGO soon nigs

How long is it going to take you to realize I've set your profile to being a female dwarf paladin? I mean, honestly, man!! It's been days!

FuryX

Post#13 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 pm

I honestly thought my forum access was revoked for some unknown reason when I was trying to login from work. I kept clicking 'return to previous page' and it just kept logging me out. But female dwarf is pretty sexy.

Calaim

Post#14 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:38 pm

What am I?!
*edit Awww, nothin

Effin

Post#15 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:07 pm

You can edit the settings in User Control Panel->Profile.

Also, if you are having trouble staying logged in, log out completely and make sure your url/bookmarks are set to http://www.highfiveguild.com. Clear your cookies and try to log in again.

FuryX

Post#16 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 am

I think it was a routing issue, I was using highfive.warringdead.com then....i think???

Effin

Post#17 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:08 am

Yeah, the highfiveguild.com name finally transferred to the server. Everyone was once using the highfive.warringdead.com url, and it was causing a cookie mismatch.

If people do the above, it should fix it.

Return to “Trash talking”