Eeek This may be coming sooner then we think guys :(

General information about the guild, loot system, etc.

Moderators: Council, Officer

Dead

Eeek This may be coming sooner then we think guys :(

Post#1 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:39 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/140141 ... r-5-5-2014

kind of scared.. gonna be a lot of learning again for some classe's
[

Errmac

Re: Eeek This may be coming sooner then we think guys :(

Post#2 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 am

Don't see how this means the expansion is coming soon. Two different blue posters have said, and I am paraphrasing:

1. The pre-xpac patch will happen 4-6 weeks before the release date (Which is not even set)
2. The logistics of preparing 10 level expac is not as easy as a 5 level expac, which sounds to me like they are going to delay as much as possible.

I think that their Dec. 20th release is going be pretty close to the release, maybe if they get their shit together, a month earlier, but I see it more likely to be a couple weeks after Dec. 20th. Can't see them releasing it so close to the holidays.

Dead

Post#3 » Tue May 06, 2014 6:34 am

No i was just saying that its creeping its way towards us faster lol, going to be a little weird
[

Ristoli

Post#4 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Errmac wrote:Don't see how this means the expansion is coming soon. Two different blue posters have said, and I am paraphrasing:

1. The pre-xpac patch will happen 4-6 weeks before the release date (Which is not even set)
2. The logistics of preparing 10 level expac is not as easy as a 5 level expac, which sounds to me like they are going to delay as much as possible.

I think that their Dec. 20th release is going be pretty close to the release, maybe if they get their shit together, a month earlier, but I see it more likely to be a couple weeks after Dec. 20th. Can't see them releasing it so close to the holidays.

And to add to this, you also need to factor in the change in stats and what that means to the game as a whole. Also to the release guess I think you over shot it and would guess more to November around when they originally released the game. Really until closed beta starts then you can actually make a decent guess at release for the in game patch that will fuck everything up.

Return to “General”