General Information

General information about the guild, loot system, etc.

Moderators: Council, Officer

Effin

General Information

Post#1 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the High Five forums!

If you are a member who needs elevated privileges, send a message to one of the officers (Chewtoy, Errmac, or Effinhunter) on these forums, and we should be able to take care of that. Our recruitment forums are currently private and can only be viewed by members and recruiting applicants.

Other actions that may be of interest:

1.) Changing your forum style

The High Five forums have several installed styles, which are accessible via the User Control Panel link--usually at the top of the page. The default is the Prosilver Special Edition style, but you can choose over a dozen different looks and feels, including styles that are optimized for mobile phones.

To change your style, simply go to User Control Panel->Board Preferences and change My Board Style to the style of your choice. If you have found a phpBB style that you like and would like the administrators to make available, please contact Effin (available via the username beside this post) or Chewtoy.

2.) Changing your user name color

User name color is dictated by your "default group", which is available through your User Control Panel.

3.) Changing your avatar

We have multiple galleries available for avatar selections, and you can also upload your own. These settings are available in the User Control Panel, in the Profile->Avatar section.

Calaim

Re: Welcome and General Information

Post#2 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:49 pm

I made it! I think Legacy looks the best. I chose Cynthia because I'm dyslexic and thought it was something else... I was slightly disappointed

FuryX

Post#3 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Effin:

Please see if you can upload the "SubBlack" template.

http://indepthdesign.blogspot.com/2011/ ... x-321.html

^looks like that.

I'll see if I can locate a good link to DL.

Effin

Post#4 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Try to find it on https://www.phpbb.com/. If it's there, give me a link, and I'll install it.

Effin

Post#5 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Added information on how to change your default group color for user name stuff.

Blackehart

Post#6 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm

:?:
Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets...

Effin

Post#7 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:33 am

Added information about avatar galleries that I am setting up. Currently, there is warringdead and familyguy. I'll be adding others as I get time. You can always just upload your own avatars, but these are already on the server.

Effin

Post#8 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:09 pm

New WoW-themed styles have been added to the user control panel. The following are the most recommended styles to apply to the forums, as they will include all of the latest features like in-forum chat, menu bar, etc.

PBWOW2
PBWOW2_Warlords
PBWOW2_Battlecry
PBWOW2_Garrison
PBWOW2_Tribute
PBWOW2_Pandaria
PBWOW2_Xmas

The in-forum chat will appear at the bottom of the forum. The menu bar has links for application info, attendance, logs, etc.

Additionally, you will notice new settings in User Control Panel -> Profile, where you can set your guild information, class, race, etc. This will create icons beside your portrait that reflect your main character.

Effin

Post#9 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Blizzard themed avatar packs are now available in the Profile->Avatar section. Click the Display Gallery button to view the various galleries that are now available.

Effin

Post#10 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 am

Wowhead popus are now supported. To provide a wowhead popup for a skill/item/etc., encase the name in the wowhead url or simply provide the url. Here's what it will look like:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109260
http://www.wowhead.com/item=105472

Return to “General”